Monday, December 20, 2010

Dream Mapping

I write this down from my other posting in the blog 'Astari Pahlevi's Diary'

This is all I want to reach:

5 things I want the most. And I'm gonna write these things down:
1. A house in Ubud, Bali
2. Publish my books
3. Speak at least 5 languages including Bahasa Indonesia and English (of course), Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese. Yes, should be those languages because I f'in love the countries. And by the countries I'm not only talking about Italy, Spain, and Portuguese, but also every Spanish-speaking and Portuguese-speaking countries.
4 Go to Italy and live there for at least a year, learn about its culture, history, arts, buildings, calcio, and especially… culinary!
5. Meet Ronaldo Luis Nazario da Lima, the greatest player on earth

Well, it said only 5 biggest dreams. But actually, I have another biggest dreams such as:
1. Study animation seriously and work in Disney or Pixar (I’m willing to do even without being paid!)
2. Study football/soccer seriously and coaching a big team (well, sometimes I hope I can coach Indonesian national team and make them to World Cup)


Hmm. I wish, and I'm sure, that I would reach all of my dreams if I really want them. And yes! I really want them!


My Goal:
In the seminar material, there is a paper with the words like this:

"My Goal:
Write down the aims you want to reach in 3 years"

and below those words, there are 5 categories such as:
1. Career, position, job
2. Family
3. Material, money, wealthiness
4. Personal, health, hobby, social, etc
5. Spiritual, religion, worship

So, this is how I fill those categories:
1. Have a big salary, more than Rp 20,000,000/month ($ 2,222)
2. none
3. Simple but unique house in Ubud; classic, dove, sky blue VW beetle with red interior; a futsal field
4. Speak English well, speak Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese as well; have a world cup football collection (especially Jabulani and Fever Nova!); publish my books
5. none

And BTW, don't judge me for having no goals in the categories number 2 and 5. I really don't have anything there and I don't even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment