Thursday, November 10, 2011

Have you ever heard of my love life?


One of my best friends and my loyal blog reader just asked me, “How come you never write anything about love?” and I was like “Really? I did write some posts about love.”
And my friend was like “Really? Which one?”
“I did, haven’t you read? I wrote about how much I love my self, Ronaldo, and football, aren’t they counted?”

Of course my friend was talking about the love ‘Love’, you know, like boyfriend-girlfriend thingy, lovers, anything like that. And I thought, and still think, “Yeah, why not?” It seems to be a popular topic anyway. If it could make more people read my blog, then why not?

So I’m gonna tell you what I think of love.
I don’t have one. Not that kinda love if you asked.

Don’t take me wrong. Some people have a crush on me, I have a crush on some people, but that’s it. Just a crush. Okay, maybe some people have more than a crush on me, but I never let my self have more than a crush to others.

I don’t really believe that boyfriend-girlfriend thingy, you know. It’s so silly. I mean, it’s not silly for them who like that kinda relationship. It is silly for me.

It’s not like I can’t love anyone, okay. I love everyone. I love my dad, mom, sister, brother, dog, my mom and dad’s brothers and sisters and their kids, and their kids’ kids, and their dogs, my best friends and their family and dogs, my lovers.

I love everyone. But to have a boyfriend… ugh… it’s such a… I can’t even find a perfect word to describe it.

I mean, why should I have one? I don’t wanna get married anyway. But, instead of that reason, I have more realistic reason.
They called me loner, even I used to think that I might be a loner. But that’s not true. That’s not true at all!
Some of my closest friends often asked me, “How could you love your friends so easily, have a crush on people so easily, but never love your boyfriends?”
Guys, you took me wrong. I did love my boyfriends. I just can’t take that responsibility of being a girlfriend.

Some of them who have crush on me think that they are just not my type, that my reason, that I simply just don’t wanna have a boyfriend, is just a big bullshit. But it’s not a bullshit at all. That kinda relationship is. Oops… sorry!

I think that boyfriend-girlfriend relationship is kinda… narrow. Not shallow, okay, narrow.
It doesn’t make sense. We have to be attached to one person only until we finally get married, or break up. When the boyfriend has a friend that happens to be a girl, the girlfriend gets jealous. When the girl spent a weekend with other boy, the boyfriend gets jealous. When the boyfriend fell in love with other girl, it would be called cheating. When I kissed a girl’s boyfriend, I’d be called b****. WTF?

My family would never cheat on me. Why? Because it’s okay to have more than one family.
My friends would never cheat on me. Because it’s always okay to have more than one friend.
It’s always okay to have more than one family and friend. The more you have even better. Your friend’s other friend is always your friend. But your boyfriend’s other girlfriend would never be your girlfriend.

My family and friends would never leave me for having other family and friends. They would never leave me for not keeping in touch with them. They would never leave me just because they don’t like my attitude or personality. They would never stop liking me. They would never stop loving me, just like I would never stop loving them.
Every time I had boyfriend, it’s always like I have to be in touch with them every time, everyday, or at least twice a week. Yep, even when we have nothing to do and nothing to say! Boring! When I don’t spend time with my boyfriend, they will call me ignorant. When I don’t have communication with my boyfriend, when I chose to enjoy my life just for a little while, I will be blamed for being so selfish and bla, bla, bla. If we really have nothing to do and nothing to say, should we still communicate or even meet each other?
My family and friends would never do that. I don’t have to spend time with my family and friends everyday. When I need them, I will come to them. When they need me, they will come to me. It would be always okay to not being in touch even more than months. We would just understand each other, miss each other, and when we finally meet again, we’re gonna be so happy. What a wonderful relationship.

My family and friends would never leave me when I have a boyfriend they don’t like, even when they really hate my boyfriend. But a boyfriend can leave his girlfriend just because he doesn’t like the family, and so can a girl friend to her boyfriend. If I ever have to choose, I would always pick my family and friend over my boyfriend. And by the way, I will hate him so much for hating my family and friends.

No. I’m not a loner. I’m the exact opposite of a loner, that’s why being anyone’s girlfriend feels so lonely for me.

So, for those have a crush on me, no, I don’t wanna be your girlfriend. Sorry.
For those I have a crush on, relax! I don’t wanna be your girlfriend! D’oh!
And for those we have a crush on each other, no, I don’t wanna be your girlfriend. Let’s just have a crush on each other. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment