Friday, January 6, 2012

I Wanna Be a Kid Forever!!

It's so damn true.

I wanna be a kid forever. I don't wanna grow up. I refuse to.

When I was already successful and rich one day, I would live as a rich kid. I would have so many toys in my future house.

Have I ever told you about my future house?

It's not really big. I'm not a fan of big house. But it might be pretty expensive, that's why I have to be rich to build that kinda house.

My house design's gotta be extremely unique yet simple. And it's gotta be so me. Outside my future house, there would be futsal field (also could be used for mini-rugby and american football), boxing ring, basketball field, trampoline, and rubber pool for babies. Oh, and there would be a big playground too, with the giant slingshot, flying fox, sliding board, and so much more.

Now talking about the house itself.

My future house would be a very eco-friendly house. It doesn't have air conditioner. It would be totally okay with me, since I'm totally a summer person. Every household products have to be eco-friendly, such as the Body Shop products. I would not use...

No comments:

Post a Comment